- | May 12, 2020
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Beyond Limits - Practical Spirituality for Dynamic Living
Facilitated by Rev. Katherine Economou – an online class via Zoom
Sometimes the only thing limiting us is our belief in limitations. What beliefs are blocking you from doing the things you love most in life? In Beyond Limits you will learn how to get past limiting thoughts to live the life you really want. Through experiential classwork, putting your prayers into action, and gaining support from the class, you will support your highest Good to live a more thriving life.
In this class you will discover:
- Powerful practical tools for everyday miracles: creative thinking, Spiritual Mind treatment, meditation, empowered intentions, and more.
- A “you” far greater than you may realize
- Access to infinite possibilities…and the power of “Yes”
- Authentic expression of your purpose and gifts
- Your essential self, freed of superstition, guilt, and fear
In these unprecedented times, we invite you to take the step to care for yourself spiritually, let go of the limitations that have been holding you back and embrace your true empowered self!
Tuesday Evenings: 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Begins May 12th for 10 weeks
Class Fee $200
How to Change Your Life, Ernest Holmes
Creative Ideas: A Spiritual Compass for Personal Expression, Ernest Holmes
Email email@example.com to register
Science of Mind Foundational class.